Search My Blog for Your Favorite

Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformers

It's 2:26am and the interns have just gone to bed. After our intern bible study we headed to Canton, Ga to watch the newest Transformers movie! Well, I'm going to give it a two thumbs up! It was pretty freaking awesome! It was on the long side (especially when you see it so late) but oh, so enjoyable! I actually wasn't going to go with them to the movies, but rather come back home and study then go to bed. I am so glad I chose to be spontaneous instead!
I kind of wish I had a giant machine bot to take care of me and protect me when my world seems to be attacked by crazy aliens or even just the common upper respiratory infection (URI). I am not invincible as much as I like to think sometimes. I happened to catch this horrible URI 2 days ago after treating approximately 35 kids with the same thing. It was inevitable. 425 kids here this week and 35 with URI's breathing all up in my infirmary, and spreading their germs on every surface of camp. I didn't just get the URI, it brought some friends with it, tonsillitis and pharyngitis! With the help of the Zpack and my Rx cough syrup I will be back to work tomorrow.
As far as transforming.. I really hope that I am transforming this summer! I want to be a changed person. Not stuck in this hole I've been in for so long. We're already going into week 6 of being here and my daily prayer is for transformation.

No comments: