Search My Blog for Your Favorite

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sorry to admit to this

So she drives me nuts. I can't stand her and her teeny-bopper ways. When I heard the song on the radio I hate to admit.. but I was "moved" (something Jim one of my instructors would say). I was so in love with the song immediately! I had the chorus memorized by the end of the song and was singing it all day. I didn't know who wrote this awesome song.. until I asked one of the waitresses at Applebees when I was there for a friends birthday dinner. Get ready.. the song I have recently been obsessed with is....... THE CLIMB by Miley Cyrus!!!!aka HANNAH MONTANNA!!! BARF in my mouth a little! I thought about changing my mind and disliking the song, but I will lay down my pride and share with you the inspiring words of the Achey Breaky Heart King's daughter and let you decide for yourself if its good or not. The music video does the song NO justice.. so if you do decide to listen.. ignore the horrible cheesy video. I mean she is owned by Disney after all.

p.s. 36 more days til graduation! ALL of you are invited! Ceremony May 1st!!! woohooooo!

No comments: