Search My Blog for Your Favorite

Sunday, November 8, 2009

So I'm a workin' girl

Wow, who knew that working life could be so monotonous and boring. I never thought it would be like this. Get up at eh, 3pm and start slowly getting ready for work. Pack a "lunch" and some snacks. Head to work by 6:30pm. Work until about 7:30ish am, head home, shower and get ready for bed. Sleep from 8:30 til around 3pm and do it all over again. On my days off I do nothing productive or fun because don't have anything I need to do, or anyone I need to see. On top of that, I sleep all day, and most people are at school or work. So my social life has kind of dwindled down to hanging out with the people I live with. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother and I LOVE my Lyndsey! The dog and I have become quite good friends too. I am excited to go to Busch Gardens with a few of my closest friends for my birthday--that I will be celebrating on the 19th instead of my actual birthday-the 26th. I will be working the 26th and 27th and celebrating Thanksgiving with my patients. Another thing I am looking forward to is our intern reunion! It isn't until new years and I am not quite sure if I can take off yet, but I would love to see all of my intern buddies again! Not to mention see snow and go to the beautiful NC!! Well, back to work..and yes, I am blogging on the clock!

No comments: