Search My Blog for Your Favorite

Friday, December 5, 2008

My brain hurts

I don't know, but it is possible that I could have a breakdown at any moment. I have studied for about a total of 16 hours this week for my acute care final on Monday. This could be more than I have studied all semester! This semester was supposed to be one of the most difficult of the 5 semesters of the nursing program. I did not find it to be incredibly difficult or any more difficult that the 2nd semester was which was said to be one of the hardest. I have not stressed (about school) nearly as much as I did in my 2nd semester. Yet this week I have done nothing but study, drink redbull, and sleep. My ability to concentrate on life skills and other things has become nearly impossible. I am sorry to anyone who might be reading this whom I may have snapped at, given a look to, or just been plain rude to in the past week or so. I am hoping that after Tuesday(my last final) that my life will calm down and my emotions will return to a normal state. I'm sad to report that I was in tears 4 times today. I will be back to the fun, silly story tellin' Kathy by mid next week! I will be working at the hospital pretty much ALL of December and will be FULL of great stories to share with all of you!

No comments: