Search My Blog for Your Favorite

Friday, February 27, 2009

Wan Hung Lo

Ok... so the title of this post is only to bring a bit of light and laughter to a situation that has had soo much doom and gloom lurking over it. The title is actually one of my dad's ridiculous jokes.. My friend Daniel is 23, he is my friend Lauren's bf/fiance. I've known Lauren for almost 2 years now, she is in my nursing program. She and Daniel just found out last week that Daniel has a very agressive form of testicular cancer. Monday of this week, he had surgery to remove the right testicle. Thursday the pathology had come back to confirm the diagnosis. The visit Thursday also brought more bad news. The cancer had spread to his lymph nodes and has been traveling through the lymph. Please keep Daniel and Lauren in your prayers. Lauren has soo much to deal with having being in her last semester of nursing school and her concern with Daniel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy,
It's Jenny (Melendez)
So.. its 12:45AM and I could NOT sleep and saw on facebook your link to your blogs, and got SUPER excited! I totally forgot that you wrote these blogs! lol.. anywho, I am so sorry to hear about Daniel. Poor Lauren. My heart & prayers go out to them and their families. I don't want to impose by walking up to her and making her feel uncomfortable, so will you pass my love onto her?! :)
ps-I miss our class being one big group!! ugh.. I miss you guys!

-Jenny