Search My Blog for Your Favorite

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The rantings of a nursing student...

Let me first off start by saying.. I NEVER INTENDED ON EVER BEING A BLOGGER! I have always been a fan of reading my friend Aly's blog. Her stories and random posts are addicting and are something I look forward to reading. I never thought I'd have anything too interesting to post. I then found out very recently that my friend Val has a blog as well. Very quickly I was addicted to her blog, starting from her first post I read all of her posts in one sitting. Then it came to me! I can share my sick nasty stories (w/o violating hippa of course) from work!!! There isn't a day that I come home from work and am not grossed out by one thing or another that happened at work/clinical. So here begins the rantings of a nursing student and her experiences in the ne professional world of BUTT WIPING!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Those of us who never thought we would blog become addicted...watch out!!!

Ashley BoDashley said...

Kathy! I am so excited to hear about your gross discoveries.

I can't wait to hear about the girl with the yeast infection! That's my favorite story of all time.